共同关注1. Nearly 30 years ago.
2. Because they hope that they can do moreto help keep kids safe.
Ⅰ. 1-3 ADD
Ⅱ. 1. You shouldn't go out at night.
2. Should she go to see a dentist?
3. Why should we eat / have breakfast everyday?
Ⅰ. 1. myself 2. ourselves 3. yourself 4. yourselves
5. himself; herself; itself 6. themselves
Ⅱ. 1. yourself 2.themselves 3. ours 4. himself
1. (1) made a hit (2) hit; in theface
(3) hit the bridge (4) hit him on the head
2. Last week my money ran out / Last week Iran out of my money.
3. (1) cut down (2) cut up (3) cut off
4. (1) C; 一个伤心的眼神 (2) A; 伤害我们的身体
(3) D; 没有受伤 (4) B; 他的脚疼
1. 以相同的方式 2. 大声呼救
3. 看见某人正在做某事 4. 多亏；因为；由于
5. 期待某人做某事 6. 准备好做某事
7. in time 8. fall down 9. lose one'slife
10. save one's life 11. have a heart problem
12. agree to do sth.
Ⅰ. 1. necks 2. coughed 3. passengers 4. hit
5. feet 6. hurts 7. rest
Ⅱ. 1. right away 2. got offthe train
3. has / takes a break / rest 4. lie down
5. Think twice 6. will get into trouble
7. To our surprise 8. Thanks to your help
Ⅲ. 1-5 ACBED
1. myself 2. You should wash that cut 3.yourself
4. themselves 5. himself 6. yourselves
7. should I pour the drinks now 8. themselves
9. ourselves 10. myself
Ⅰ. 1. kilos 2. climbers 3. ourselves 4. knees
5. means 6. importance 7. death 8. nurses
Ⅱ. 1. got out of 2. take risks 3. running out
4. make a decision
5. cut off her legs / cut her legs off
6. between a rock and a hard place
Ⅲ. 1. Dick gave up his job last week.
2.My uncle is in control of this restaurant.
3.Paul is used to reading a story every day.
4.Emily is ready to leave this afternoon.
5.Bill works hard so that he can go to a good university / college.
Self Check 1. sick 2. trouble 3. coughed 4. took
5. fever 6. rest 7. lay
(1) What's the matter with you / What's thetrouble with you / What's wrong with you / What happened to you
(2) There is lots of blood on my cut
(3) I will help you run the cut under water
(4) put a bandage on the cut
(5) You should have a good rest
(6) remember to keep your cut clean
N: Hello, my boy! What's the matter withyou?
S: I hurt my knee playing soccer.
N: Did you fall down?
S: Yes. Look! There is lots of blood on mycut.
N: Don't worry. I will help you run the cutunder water first.
S: OK. Is this serious?
N: No, it's not serious. I will put somemedicine on your cut and then put a bandage on it.
S: Ouch, my knee hurts a lot. What should Ido?
N: Don't move around a lot. You should havea good rest.
S: Oh, I know. Thank you.
N: Well, remember to keep your cut cleanand change medicine every day.
Unit 1 综合能力评估试题答案
Ⅰ. 1-5 BABCA Ⅱ. 6-10ABACA
Ⅲ. 11-15 BCACC
Ⅳ. 16. dirty 17. hates totalk 18. weak and tired
19. take a rest 20. headache
Ⅴ. 21-25 ACDDB 26-30CACCB 31-35 BACCD
Ⅵ. 36-40 ABDDB 41-45 DADAC
Ⅶ. 46-50 CEFDG
Ⅷ. 51-55 CBADC 56-60 CBDDA
Ⅸ. 61. knives 62. death 63. spirit 64. situations
65. importance 66. nurse 67. decision
68. blood 69. passengers / people 70. feet
Ⅹ. 71. give up 72. be incontrol of
73. cut off his legs / cut his legsoff
74. get out of the office 75. ran out
Ⅺ. 76. healthy 77. but 78. real 79. with
80. questions 81. lie down 82. head 83. hurt
84. always 85. my
Ⅻ. One possible version:
Hello, everyone! As students, what shouldwe do to stay healthy?
First, if we are allergic to some things,we should keep away from them. For example, we may be allergic to some food,cold drinks, fruits or flowers.
Second, we should have good living habits.It's very important to get at least eight hours of sleep every night. And wemust remember: early to bed, early to rise. Doing more sports is alsonecessary. We can do some running or play some ball games every day.
Third, it's also a great idea to relax. Inour free time we should listen to some music, take a trip with our parents orgo to the movies with our friends.
If we follow these tips, we will live ahealthy and happy life. That's all. Thanks for listening.