共同关注1. A chore board. 2. Up to$10.
拓展阅读 1-3 TFT
Ⅰ. 1. Could you (please) help me with / learn Chinese;
Yes, sure / I can / No problem / Of course/ ...;
Sorry, I can't / I'm afraid not / ...
2. could I watch TV;
Yes / Sure, you can / Of course / ...;
Sorry / No, you can't / ...
Ⅱ. 1-5 DBBCD 6-7 AC
1. (1) Neither book (2) Neither; nor; am
(3) Neither of; wants / want (4) Neither
(5) neither does my sister
2. (1) borrowed a dictionary from Dale
(2) lend his bike to Tom / lend Tom hisbike
3. (1) B；太多的垃圾 (2) A；在这辆旧车上浪费钱 (3) C；你的废纸 (4) B；浪费时间
4. These books provide useful informationfor us.
These books provide us with usefulinformation.
1. 铺床 2. 打扫客厅 3. 在外呆到很晚 4. 搭便车
5. 遛狗 6. 取得好成绩 7. 教他们如何照顾自己
8. do the dishes 9. go out for dinner 10. at least
11. get into a good college /university
12. mind doing sth. 13. as a result
Ⅰ. 1. threw 2. shirts 3. Neither 4. mess 5. folds
Ⅱ. 1. sweeping the floor 2. tomake your bed
3. all the time 4. in surprise 5. as soon as
6. to take out the rubbish
Ⅲ. 1-5 AEBCD
Ⅰ. 1. Yes; sure 2. Of course /No problem
3. Sorry / No; I can't 4. Sorry / No; you can't
5. not stand
Ⅱ. 1. Could / Can 2. Could /Can 3. Could / Can
4. Could / Can 5. can't 6. must
Ⅰ. 1. neighbors 2.dropped 3. Since 4. unfair
5. developing 6. stress 7. anyway
Ⅱ. 1. depend on the Internet 2. a waste of time
3. falls ill 4. take care of
5. learn to be independent
Ⅲ. 1. Simon trains hard everyday in order to win first place / In order to win first place, Simon trainshard every day.
2.The school provides hot water for the students every day / The school providesthe students with hot water every day.
3.There is no need for you to wait for Maria.
4.It's Frank's job to make a poster for the art festival.
5.The earlier you get up in the morning, the better it is for your health.
1. hates 2. rubbish 3. sweep thefloor
4. take care of 5. independent 6. unfair
7. neighbors 8. borrow
(1) they will be very tired
(2) it's unfair for parents to do all thehousework
(3) they should clean their bedrooms ormake their beds
(4) can also help (to) develop children'sindependence
Dear Sir or Madam,
I think children should do chores at home.Here are three reasons. First, parents work hard outside and if they do all thehousework at home, they will be very tired. Second, children live in one housewith their parents, so it's unfair for parents to do all the housework. Atleast, children should do simple chores. For example, they should clean theirbedrooms or make their beds. Third, doing chores can help to develop children'sspirit of working hard and it can also help to develop children's independence.It's good for their future. So I believe that children should do chores athome.
Unit 3 综合能力评估试题
Ⅰ. 1-5 BAACA Ⅱ. 6-10CBCAC
Ⅲ. 11-15 ABCAB
Ⅳ. 16. swept the floor 17.Wednesday morning
18. did the dishes 19. folded his clothes
Ⅴ. 21-25 DBCDB 26-30CABCD 31-35 CADBD
Ⅵ. 36-40 BBADC 41-45 CADCB
Ⅶ. 46-50 ECGFB
Ⅷ. 51-55 CCADC 56-60 DEBAC
Ⅸ. 61. fingers 62. threw 63. shirts 64. folded
65. neighbors 66. dropped 67. ill 68. mess
69. hates 70. develop
Ⅹ. 71. pass my glasses to me 72. a waste of money
73. Could you please help 74. in order to have
75. depend on yourself
Ⅺ. 76. them 77. tired 78. folding 79. hates
80. fair 81. keeping 82. so 83. chores
84. borrow 85. problem
Ⅻ. One possible version:
Do middle school students often do thehousework? Days ago, I made a survey among 100 students in our school. From thepie chart we can see that 16% of the students often help their parents with thehousework, 24% sometimes do the housework and 60% never do it. The result showsthat most students don't do the housework.
I think it's good for middle schoolstudents to do some housework. First, doing some housework can make usindependent. We can look after ourselves when our parents aren't at home.Second, doing some housework can share our parents' work. They will surely behappy if we say “Have a rest, and I'll do the housework”. Last but not least,doing some housework can keep us healthy and strong. In fact, housework is akind of physical exercise.