一、1-5 CBCCB 6-10 ABACC 11-15 ACABC
二、16-20 BCBBA 21-25 DCBAB 26-30 BCDAB
三、31-35 DBBDB 36-40 DAABB 41-45 DDBCC
A. 46. Spring 47. feared 48. itself 49. progressed 50. perfect
B. 51. location 52. Japanese 53. led 54. invited 55. unbelievable 56. preparing 57. ride 58. safe 59. whole 60. peaceful
五、61. differences 62. to hear
63. and 64. a 65. traveled 66. lucky
67. members 68. It
69. about 70. playing
Have you ever been to London? Last month, I went there for a travel study. Now let me tell you about it.
I arrived in London on May 2, and lived in a local family. During my travel study, I visited some famous museums and saw thousands of amazing things. I went to a local school and studied with the students there. They helped me with my English. Of course, I tasted some real English food. How delicious! I took lots of nice photos, too. I’ll show them to you next time. On May 11, I left London for China. During my stay in London, I was happy and excited and I learned a lot.
Well, this is what I want to share with you. Hope you can have a chance to visit London, too.
For Section A
1. amusement park2. tea art 3. tea set 4. a couple of 5. 导致 6. 搭起；举起
7. 能够做某事 8. 鼓励某人做某事
1. encourages us to do
2. tea art 3. lead to
4. was able to swim 5. a couple of
For Section B
1. thousands of
2. on the one hand ... on the other hand ... 3. all year round 4. during the daytime
5. 醒来 6. 接近 7. 听说 8. 在黑暗中
1. heard of 2. Thousands of
3. during the daytime
4. wake up 5. in the dark
6. close to7. all year round
1. I have been to the space museum many times.
2. He has ever read a book by Mo Yan.
3. My wife has gone to Sanya on vacation, and she will be back in a week.
4. I have never traveled by myself.
5. Have you been in this city for two years?
II. 1. has been in 2. never 3. ever
4. has gone to 5. has been to
I’m glad to hear that you had a wonderful time in Singapore. Even though I have never been to the country, I have learned something about it after reading your email. I’m very interested in the Night Safari. I have ever been to many normal zoos, but I guess the Night Safari is different from them. I really want to visit it, and I have already told my parents about my idea. To my surprise, they have agreed to take me there this summer holiday. How lucky I am!
第40期T2版Keys: (One possible version客观题除外)
Section A (1a-2d)
I. 1. camera 2. somewhere
3. amusement park
4. camped 5. inventions
II. 1. How long did you stay there
2. Who did you go with
3. Have you ever been there
4. Have you visited the National Palace Museum
5. Have you tried them
Section A (3a-3c)
I. 1. have collected 2. peaceful
3. unbelievable 4. unusual
II. 1. encourages; to read
2. tea art 3. made a cup of tea
4. in such a rapid way
5. tea sets6. think about ways
Section A (Grammar Focus-4c)
I. 1-4 CABA
II. 1. Have; ever been; No; I haven’t
2. hasn’t visited any
3. How many times 4. Me neither
Section B (1a-2e)
I. 1. foxes2. Japanese3. Mostly4. feared5. Whether 6. spring
7. simply8. Indians
9. whenever10. safest
II. 1. all year round
2. On the one hand; On the other hand
3. close to 4. Thousands of
5. during the daytime
6. the best time to go
7. three quarters of
Section B (3a-Self Check)
1. thousands2. couple3. theme4. feared5. nothing6. ride
7. safe8. Indian
9. progress10. whenever